An Auckland Mercedes Benz Club Event
Organised by Alison & Garry Boyce
Registration closes 16th October 2020
Back by popular request, originating in New Plymouth, this weekend event will take you to some of the most stunning gardens in the region. We will visit Puketarata, Hawera, a garden of National significance, much loved private gardens as well as special public gardens.
A list of suggested gardens and recommended eating places will be emailed to you once you have registered with Garry. We recommend you view the Taranaki Garden Festival Website at www.gardenfestnz.co.nz or arrange to have a programme sent to you by sending an email to them.
Please book your accommodation no later than 16th October for the special rate.
- Rally HQ is the Auto Lodge Motor Inn, New Plymouth.
- Special rates have been negotiated – Quote: “Classic cars” when you book. Tel: 0800 800 896 firstname.lastname@example.org
- We have 20 rooms on hold at special rates for Friday 6th November and Saturday 7th November at:
- Auto Lodge Motor Inn
- 393 Devon Street East
- New Plymouth
- Selection of rooms;-
- Standard studio with Queen or Queen + Single bed for 2 persons @ $119 per night
- Executive studio with Queen or Queen + Single bed for 2 persons @ $139 per night
- Superior studio with Queen or Queen + Single bed for 2 persons @ $159 per night
- There is other accommodation available in the vicinity. Devon Hotel, 390 Devon St East (opposite the Auto Lodge) Tel: 0800 843 338 – www.devonhotel.co.nz
Arrange payment for the Group Dinner on Saturday evening 7th November
- at 7.30pm, at Social Kitchen – https://www.social-kitchen.co.nz/
- Cost is $60 per person (drinks extra)
- Please confirm your attendance at Social Kitchen group dinner by pre-payment to G.J. Boyce
- Account # 06 0237 0033281 00.
- Please include your name and “Taranaki” in the payment details.
Enquiries to Alison & Garry: email@example.com