If you wish to place an advertisement on this website, please send your request to the Editor. Advertisements are placed at the Committee’s discretion.
Auckland Club Windscreen Sticker
Available to Auckland Club members only, for use on the inside of your windscreen. Black text on white background. 60mm diameter.
One for $3, two for $5, plus $1.20 postage. Click here to place your order.
2003 Mercedes-Benz SLK32K AMG Roadster
- Superb original condition
- Rare appreciating collectable
- NZ new with 2 owners and only 27,000 km
- Garaged since new
- Supercharged V6 360hp AMG motor
- Retractable metal hardtop
Contact Ivan (Auckland Club) 09 620 4277
2008 C280 Avantgarde
NZ New 2008 Mercedes Benz C280 Avantgarde – 86,500 kms
Full Video Here: https://youtu.be/zIVuLhrgc6I
Full Option List here: https://www.lastvin.com/vin/onNMKJ2PJrNdvQgBl
Regrettably, time to let go this fine example of German Engineering at its best. Preferably I would like it to remain with a club member so advertising here first. Luxury and performance meet affordability in this NZ New Mercedes Benz C280 Avantgarde. Finished in Iridium Silver sat on 17” AMG alloys this car looks as good as it drives. Charged by the silky smooth 170kW 3 litre V6 Mercedes M272 engine, you will not be disappointed with the power outputs. The 7 speed automatic gear box ensures seamless shifting, providing a relaxed driving experience. This fantastic machine is New Zealand new and comes with full Mercedes Dealership service history. Includes an unused Genuine Mercedes Tow Bar ($2500 cost alone).
Features included are as follows:
- AMG Sport Pack
- 2 x Keys (Keyless Go
- Leather Interior
- Heated seats with memory functions
- Keyless entry + push button start
- Paddle shifters
- Rain sensor wipers
- Automatic Headlights
- Parking Sensors
- Phone connectivity
- Steering wheel control/functions
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Mercedes Command CD/Stereo/NZ Navigation
- Electric wing mirrors
- Climate control
- Cruise control
- Fog Lights
- Full size 17” spare wheel
- Genuine Mercedes Tow Bar with Trailer assist
Please call Damian (Auckland Club) on 021974547 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Club member price $16,500
1991 MB190 E 2.6
After months of thinking, I‘m reluctantly putting my pride and joy on the market. There is a saying: If you don’t touch a thing in over a year, you won’t need it. That‘s why I’ve finally, with a heavy heart, decided to try to sell my beloved 190 E2.6.
- A little about me: I am a (rather eccentric) German car mechanic specialising in Mercedes-Benz, who‘s got an eye for detail and doesn’t know where to draw a line when it comes to doing up his own things.
- A little about the car: 1991 MB190 E 2.6 with 141.xxx km’s, WOF and Rego on hold. Also comes with a classic car Valuation for insurance purposes. Car runs and drives well. Comes with a towbar.
Always parked in dry storage to keep it safe, I‘ve driven it during 4 years of ownership maybe 10.000km‘s,
Spend a lot of time underneath it fixing it. Because money never really mattered on that project, I only bought Mercedes-Benz genuine parts from the main dealership (receipts available, also old WOF sheets and so on).
What have I done so far?
- All maintenance up to date, last oil change a year ago and only 60 km’s driven since then.
- Behr radiator and all belt pulleys and tensioner upfront.
- Front and rear crankshaft seals, hood insulation matt, and transmission output shaft seal.
- Painted the airfilter housing lid nicely.
- Original rims professionally refurbished and repainted.
- Comes with 4 new Michelin tyres.
- Suspension bushes complete allround, couplings, all four springs + rubbers.
- Bilstein B6 shocks allround, front and rear sway bars painted matching to the shocks.
- Removed my rear axle to be able to paint the rear sway bar.
- Brakes (yes, park brake as well) allround, pads and discs.
- Surface rust killed and spraywaxed all underneath.
- Cruise control and indicator switches new inside, looks beautifully like new now.
- Stickers and other small bits as well.
- You name it I‘ve done it. Of course all the good things also have their opposite.
What you still have to do:
- Tidy up the chassis, rear right door dented, bumper edges scratched from previous owner.
- Rear axle linkages worn.
- Repair/ replace rear exhaust muffler (my idea was straight piping it).
- I think that’s pretty much it. I’ve done most of it, just needs a little bit more to finish it off properly.
Car can be viewed and driven with a bit of notice.
I am in no rush to sell but just putting it out there for realistic offers. You won’t find a better one, that‘s for sure. Car will have a reasonable reserve at $11,999 ono
Happy Bidding everyone.
Contact Gerrit – email@example.com
FOR SALE: Seats and items for a 300 / 320CE (1992)
- Seats for Mercedes 300 / 320 Coupe (1992)
- Includes full front seats, seat cushions, head rests and covers (cloth)
- Rear cushions (seats) and head rests
- Interior door cards and handles etc
- Miscellaneous interior parts
- Good condition
- Job lot. Collect in central Auckland
Contact: Paul 021 521 574 or email firstname.lastname@example.org