2009 Mercedes-Benz E200 Sedan
Just Serviced on 03/09/20. WOF also renewed for a year.
Well Maintained during the 3 years I’ve owned it (service records available).
Smooth ride and a pleasure to own and drive!
UK import, but arrived in 2010, so has spent almost it’s whole life in NZ.
I bought this car in Oct 2017. Has been well taken care of throughout the time I’ve had it, serviced regularly, maintenance carried out, 95 octane fuel, cleaned so has been a mechanically reliable car. When I got it, I added brand new geniune MB floor mats, battery, front & rear rotors (discs) + brake pads, full tyre set, Bilstein front shocks. I’ve driven 16,500km in the 3 years I’ve owned it, Plenty of life left in this car. I’m only selling as I’ve got a new C200 company car.
Spacious and solidly built, sticks to the road and great to cruise on the open road. Large boot space.
- 1,796cc Petrol Engine, 5 Speed Auto
- Kompressor & Advantgarde
- Black Leather Interior
- Reversing Camera
- Front & Rear Sensors
- Cruise Control & Speed Limitor
- GPS Navigation (updatable Maps)
- CD, DVD, Radio, SD-Card, USB media
- Automatic lights & wipers.
- Alarm System
- Dual climate control (AC / heater)
- Front & Rear window Fog de-mister
- Tyre Pressure Warning Sensors
- Automatic Air Conditioning (Thermatic)
- Bi-Xenon Headlamps
- Maple Wood Trims
Serious buyers are welcome to arrange test drives or pre-purchase inspections, around Greenlane, Auckland.
Text or Email any questions if interested
Mobile: 022 438 2597