If you wish to place an advertisement on this website, please send your request to the Editor. Advertisements are placed at the Committee’s discretion.
Auckland Club Windscreen Sticker
Available to Auckland Club members only, for use on the inside of your windscreen. Black text on white background. 60mm diameter.
One for $3, two for $5, plus $1.20 postage. Click here to place your order.
FOR SALE: Mercedes 450SL Roadster, 1975
- Very tidy, partially restored example that has travelled 137,000 miles
- 4.5L V8 engine, electronic fuel injection, automatic transmission
- Power brakes and steering. Factory option rear seat
- Removable body-matched hardtop, with foldaway softtop
- RHD model produced for UK market and imported to NZ in 1979
- Restoration work includes body and hardtop repaint in original light ivory, new soft top, wheels refurbishment and new Goodyear tyres
- Recent work includes renewal of HT leads and fuel injector seals
- Owner’s manual, original complete toolkit and Haynes repair manual
- Current WOF and registration
- Personalised plate 75BENZ available as an option
Mechanically the car is in great condition, and interior very tidy and original. History of two owners in last 17 years. Inspection will show this is a nice straight example of this appreciating classic.
Contact Alan (Auckland Club) 021 327 119 or email@example.com
FOR SALE: Mercedes AMG CLS S, 2014
- 6.3 Bi Turbo V8
- Iridium Silver, black interior
- Every extra including TV
- 75000 km
- Serviced by Mercedes Auckland
- Good condition, two new tyres and warrant
- Paint has Duraseal finish
A true super car 0-100 3.6 seconds, 585 KW 800 nm.
Delivery available July. Located in Auckland.
Price: $ 65,000.
Contact Colin at firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR SALE: Mercedes-Benz 190 E, 1988
- Less than 160,000 kms
- Engine is perfect and quiet
- No rust
- Automatic transmission serviced 10,000km ago
- Mechanical fuel injection
- Minor flaws with the rear bumper, handbrake, front seat and dashboard lights
- New WOF will be supplied with sale of car
Assembled at Brenern, Germany, Oct 1988, this is a very satisfying car to drive and has always had enthusiast owners. Located in Dargaville.
Contact Wayne on 021 033 6082 or email@example.com
FOR SALE: Mercedes Benz E500 Coupe, 2010
- Low 63,600 kms. Excellent original condition.
- Sports/comfort option, 7 speed transmission with paddle shift.
- Factory Harmon Kardon surround sound, CD stacker, music store and video function
- Bluetooth, caller memory list, hands free phone system
- Mercedes Benz factory navigation for NZ
- Full luxury leather interior – seat cooling & heating options, memory front seats
- Climate controlled air conditioning. Full panoramic tilting glass roof.
- Keyless entry & start, parking sensors with reversing camera.
- Factory 18” AMG wheels.
This is a rare classic performance coupe, becoming very collectible as not many in the country. Lady first owner for 7 years, I’ve owned it since January 2017 but now need an SUV. Fully serviced by Mercedes-Benz authorized technicians. Located Auckland.
Offers over $30,000 appreciated.
Contact: Murray Baber 021 950 112 or firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR SALE: Mercedes 280s, 1972
This example needs to been seen and driven to fully appreciate its originality and condition. Originality doesn’t come much better than this immaculate Mercedes 108 series which is ready to be pampered by a next caring owner.
- Only 3 owners and original 49,500 miles
- Truly superb condition inside and out
- Probably the best original example of a 108 series in NZ
Price: 50.000 ono
Contact: Marc 021 0231 1787 or Marc.email@example.com
FOR SALE: Seats and items for a 300 / 320CE (1992)
- Seats for Mercedes 300 / 320 Coupe (1992)
- Includes full front seats, seat cushions, head rests and covers (cloth)
- Rear cushions (seats) and head rests
- Interior door cards and handles etc
- Miscellaneous interior parts
- Good condition
- Job lot. Collect in central Auckland
Contact: Paul 021 521 574 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Wanted to buy:
WANTED: 2000 – 2009 CKL55 AMG
SILVER preferably. I need photos please.
Contact: Natalie on 021 223 3358 or email email@example.com
WANTED: Classic Mercedes/8. 114. 250c/e or 280c/e
Best condition possible, service history, handbooks.
Top price paid for the right car.
Have owned several 114 compacts over recent times but never a coupe, which is now on our wish list.
Contact:- Marc or Edward Collins. ( 09) 4780071
Or email:- firstname.lastname@example.org
WANTED: My first W123 or W116
Looking for my first W123 or W116, ideally 280e, in tidy condition to go to a loving home. Will make sensible cash offers.
Please contact 021 037 8140